Reset the Microsoft Exchange Out of Office Assistant to send Out of Office notification mails more than once.
Out of Office replys are sent only once per sender. Sometimes it would be nice, or it is necessary to send those mails more than once (e.g. once per day or once per week).
OOF-Reset resets the Out Of Office Assistant, so every sender will receive a new notification
- Resets Out of Office assistant of your Exchange/Outlook users
- Automatically, scheduled reset (with Windows Scheduler)
- Interval is configurable (at least 1 day) for Exchange users and groups
- Exception list for users which should not be reset
- Existing Out of Office rules will be kept
- Comfortable, multilingual configuration user interface
- Fast execution (about 1 second per user)
- Journal of made changes
- Program status will be logged to Windows Eventlog
No more changing the user-password or creating a new mail-profile only to reset the Out of Office Assistant of your Exchange / Outlook users. OOF-Reset does all the work for you.
Read The publisher description in: German