Reset the Microsoft Exchange Out of Office Assistant to send Out of Office notification mails more than once.
Out of Office replys are sent only once per sender. Sometimes it would be nice, or it is necessary to send those mails more than once (e.g. once per day or once per week).
OOF-Reset resets the Out Of Office Assistant, so every sender will receive a new notification
- Resets Out of Office assistant of your Exchange/Outlook users
- Automatically, scheduled reset (with Windows Scheduler)
- Interval is configurable (at least 1 day) for Exchange users and groups
- Exception list for users which should not be reset
- Existing Out of Office rules will be kept
- Comfortable, multilingual configuration user interface
- Fast execution (about 1 second per user)
- Journal of made changes
- Program status will be logged to Windows Eventlog
No more changing the user-password or creating a new mail-profile only to reset the Out of Office Assistant of your Exchange / Outlook users. OOF-Reset does all the work for you.
OOF-Reset is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English, German and it was last updated on 2004-08-22. The program can be installed on WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP.
OOF-Reset (version 1.00.0001) has a file size of 1.03 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 197 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.